Saturday 4 June 2011

Patchings Art Festival

Just a reminder to any of you who are interested - Patchings Art Festival http://www.patchingsartcentre.co.uk/patchingsfestival/patchings_festival.php starts on Thursday 9th June and goes on for four days.  I shall be demonstrating every day and will have four brand new Limited Edition Giclee Prints for sale; 'The Langstrath Valley', 'Cob and Pen', 'Glorious Autumn' all on good quality cotton canvas, and 'Waterproof Whizzers' printed on beautiful Hahnemuhle Paper.  The originals can all be seen in my previous posts and the Prints will be lifesize.

Please say hello and say how much you enjoy my Blog and generally what a great painter and all-round wonderful human being I am; anything along those lines - you choose your own words but say them loudly.  I shall be in Marquee 23, the painting tent. I look forward to seeing any of you !

2 comments:

  1. Hi Peter. Could you let me know,if and when you are doing some live demos.Regards Steve Cowdell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steve, I have just one booked this year - at Rugby & District Arts Society on Wednesday 7th July, 7.30-9.30pm I believe. You're more than welcome to attend as a visitor - just let me know. Cheers, Peter

      Delete

Please leave a comment !