Saturday 18 June 2011

Village Exhibition

Advance notice: To all of you who read my blog, you are invited to attend the Preview Evening of an exhibition of paintings by me, wildlife painter Sue Van Silver and painter and designer Sarah Stillman, together with some truly stunning flower arrangements by stars of that skill in the village. I shall have some of the originals already posted on my Blog, plus five brand new Limited Edition Giclee Prints for sale. I look forward to seeing thousands of you !

Venue: South Luffenham Church, Rutland, LE15 8NX
Date: Friday 1st July
Time: 7pm - 9pm
Entry: £5 (proceeds go to the upkeep of the church) 
wine and canapés

If you intend coming to the Preview Evening, could you please email me to that effect so that we know the numbers to expect, thank you very much.

The exhibition is also open on Sunday afternoon, 3rd July, from 1pm - 6pm, as part of the Open Gardens event.  The charge will be £5 again, which will also grant you entry to the fabulous gardens in the village (not mine!)  Superb Cream Teas will also be available in the Village Hall from 2pm, with stalls of homemade cakes, preserves, plants, tombola and the Grand Summer Draw with a holiday for two in the Algarve as the first prize. 

I shall be in attendance to meet and greet on Friday night, but only from about 5pm on Sunday......40 years ago, my brother decided to get married on this day, without a thought that his Ruby Wedding celebration lunch might clash with this exhibition, but that's brothers for you.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I would like to come and see your crayons in action!!!
    William Brown Esq

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment !