Wednesday 8 May 2013

Traffic Lights, Mousehole Harbour

Oil on Board, 9 x 12 inches

Here's another one of Mousehole, from almost the same spot as the last one.  It was 6am and with the sun very low in the sky, I loved the effect it had on different coloured buoys, lighting them up like traffic lights, hence the title.  It was a bit fiddly putting so much into a small panel, but I enjoyed it just the same.  I do love the juxtaposition of the intensely lit reflections and edges of the boats, set against the dark of the harbour walls and hulls of the boats in shadow - makes for a dynamic painting, hopefully!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Peter.
    Both Mousehole paintings are brilliant. Looking forward to more Cornwall Paintings. all the best.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PropellerAds has been instrumental in boosting traffic to my website. Their platform offers a seamless solution for reaching a wider audience, resulting in increased engagement and conversions. With PropellerAds' user-friendly interface and extensive reach, I've seen significant improvements in my online visibility and business growth, encouraging more visitors to visit my site.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment !