Tuesday 4 June 2013

Patchings Festival of Art




I shall be exhibiting and demonstrating in the big main painting marquee on all four days of the festival, and the weather promises to be great this year, so I look forward to seeing some of you there!  Please make yourself known if you're a follower of my Blog or Facebook page, if you can get anywhere near me of course, what with security and adoring fans - I'm incredibly approachable despite my worldwide celebrity status, ahem.....

There are also 70 odd (very odd) other artists to see as well as me, including David Curtis painting a portrait of Sally Bulgin, editor of the Artist Magazine, on Friday, and painting landscapes in his own tent all day Saturday, Ken Howard talking about his new book on Saturday, and various others.  Full details at http://www.patchingsartcentre.co.uk/patchingsfestival/patchings_festival.php

4 comments:

  1. Hi Peter
    Sorry I wont be at Patchings this year. I hope it is a storming success for you. Please give my regards to the regulars there. All the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, thanks Trevor - will miss you mate!

      Delete
  2. I couldnt make patchings either but I just love your work. Well done for winning. You deserve it. An avivid fan, I would love to paint like you. Well done again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your very kind words Juulzz - hope you can make it next year, or to one of my demos, perhaps.

      Delete

Please leave a comment !