Thursday 10 October 2013

Royal Society of Marine Artists Exhibition


Just a reminder to you all that the RSMA Annual Exhibition starts next week, 16th October and runs until 27th October, open 10-5pm every day (closes 1pm on final day).  This is, in my opinion, one of the best exhibitions at London's Mall Galleries on The Mall, near Trafalgar Square, SW1, with some of the best artists in the country showing work with a maritime theme.  I am lucky enough to have two paintings accepted for the show (above).

If anyone would like to attend next Tuesday's Private View on the 15th, when the exhibition is officially opened at 3.30pm by Dan Snow from the telly, preceded by a tour of the exhibition conducted by David Howell, the President of the society, please let me know - I have e-invites (admits two) I can email to you, and a few actual ones I can post.  Just click here to email me. The PV has a great atmosphere, with a lot of the exhibiting artists attending, me included - surely a big enough pull in itself!

You can also see half of the paintings in the show at mallgalleries-shows.com

1 comment:

  1. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. ROYALPV

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment !